Sunday, March 27, 2011

Looking for something to do today? Check out this concert in Kuna


Paul Saik is an accomplished vocalist and pianist. He is the Artist-in-Residence at the Cathedral of the Rockies in Boise. His passion is leading people in worship, and his music has touched many people, as he has performed in numerous churches throughout the country. His concerts are a unique journey through his life as he performs various styles of music. You can hear everything from opera, Broadway, piano and vocal solos. But everything leads to his desire to bring comfort, guidance and the presence of God to each listener, so that they may know that God truly loves them. “I don’t know why God has blessed me with the talents He has, just as He blesses every person with their own…but I want to use them to honor Him, to thank Him, to lead others in worshipping Him. My prayer is that all who see how I live my life, find Him in me.” Paul lives his purpose with every breath and every step armed with a passion for sacred music and a sincere desire to reach others with the powerful message of Christ’s love. He will perform at 2 p.m. today, March 27, at the Kuna United Methodist Church (260 W 4th St.). The public is invited to attend this special event.

No comments: