Kuna City Council members will have a busy night on Tuesday, March 15, with a pre-council workshop with ACHD, then a full agenda for the regular meeting.
Here is the breakdown:
5:30 p.m.: Workshop with ACHD to discuss:
• Park and Ride lot study,
• ACHD’s five-year work plan,
• concept study for Main and Avalon streets from School to Orchard,
• Deer Flat Road water ponding concern,
• Ten Mile Study update
• Avalon sidewalks and Fourth Street reconsiderations.
Can they get all that done in an hour-and-a-half?
Then the regular council meeting starts at 7 p.m. On the agenda:
• Ordinance changing some street names in Kuna.
• The taxicab ordinance.
• Blower improvements to Lagoon No. 7
• Piping modifications for the Summit View project
• Budget vs. actual financials for FY2011 through Feb. 28, 2011.
• Ordinance on a franchise agreement with Cable One for 15 years.
Council members are also scheduled to go into executive session for potential litigation. There are no public hearings scheduled Tuesday night.