Monday, May 30, 2011

Bar J Wranglers scheduled to return to Kuna in October

The Bar J Wranglers, who sold out a performance at the Kuna Performing Arts Center in October, will be returning to Kuna this October.
Because Bar J proved so popular in Kuna last year, organizers are considering a second show, KPAC Events Council member Marci Durrant told Kuna school board members this month.
Bar J Wranglers, based in Jackson Hole, Wyo., perform for 700 people nightly at the acclaimed Bar J Chuckwagon in Jackson Hole. During their off-season, the Wranglers perform all over the world with a unique combination of western music and comedy.
Bar J performed to rave reviews last year, one of the first big shows put on at the new auditorium at Kuna High School.
Tentatively, Bar J Wranglers is scheduled to perform in Kuna Oct. 19 and possibly 20.
In addition, Durrant announced that the KPAC Events Council will be bringing back the Summer Showcase sometime in August.
Then in September, Ada County Commissioner Vern Bisterfeldt is scheduled to give a lecture and discussion.
In December, the Meridian Symphony Orchestra is scheduled to perform a Christmas program in Kuna.

1 comment:

DUFFY said...

It does sound like fun. I am a senior citizen who doesn't like to drive far after dark. And when I do want to do something entertaining, there are so many choices...to many actually. And since I can't be in more than one place at one time, I usually give up and stay home. But now, I have discovered there is lots to do in Kuna. Thanks to blogging, I'm learning the social advantages that this Village offers. Actually, I'm also having fun and looking forward to other bloggers....they are out there...aren't they. Anyone else got anything to say about this event that will make it impossible for me miss??
I love this blogging concept...being old, I finally can do and say what I want and usually get away with it. And since I love voicing my opinion and also learning from others...this is a great forum!!!
I just hope I'm not the only one reading your blogs...and voicing my opinion and comments!!!
Duffy