In addition to our regular subscribers in Melba, this month’s Melba Herald is being mailed to all of our subscribers who live in the 83686 ZIP code in Nampa. Inside this month’s issue:
• Melba football team loses to Payette, 28-14.
• Old Feed & Fuel warehouse downtown comes down.
• Wilson Butte 4-H kids win at the Owyhee County Fair.
• What Madge Cook Wylie did this summer.
• Marty Nelson’s Melba Seniors column.
• Part 1 of a two-part series on the history of Glendale.
• Rosters and schedules for all Melba fall sports teams.
If you don’t live in Melba or in the 83686 ZIP code, you can still read The Melba Herald for free and in color, by clicking on “The Melba Herald” at www.kunamelba.com.