Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'll be the guest speaker at the next meeting of the Kuna Democrats

Yes, that's me who will be the guest speaker at the March meeting of the Kuna Democrats.
I'll be speaking at the next monthly rendezvous for rank-and-file Democrats in Kuna at 6:30 p.m., Wednesday, March 2, at Moxie Java, 1575 N. Linder Road in Kuna.
I plan on talking about the importance of letters to the editor and some of the newspaper’s editorial policies, particularly around elections. But I expect the conversation to be wide open, and I'm open to holding forth on on the future of newspapers in a digital age and why newspapers are important.
For more information about the meeting or the Kuna Democrats in general, contact John Henry Cornett, Democrat Precinct 122 Committeeman, 571-2839.

No comments: